1. Once the eScreenz™ Screen Saver software is installed, you must set it up as your Screen Saver in Windows.
2. Open the Screen Saver properties in Windows.
- If you have Windows XP™ go to your Start Menu > Control Panel. In the control panel, double click "Display", and click on the "Screen Saver" tab.
- In Windows Vista™ or Windows 7™, go to your Start Menu > Control Panel. In the control panel, click on "Personalization", and then click on the "Screen Saver" button in the lower right hand corner of the Personalization window.
3. In your Screen Saver properties, choose eScreenz™ from the drop down list.